close

Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?

All I need.  
Is the air I breathe. And a place to rest my head










SAY ALL I NEED     OneRepublic

Do you know where your heart is?  你知道你的心遺落在哪嗎?
Do you think you can find it?  你認為可以找得到嗎?
Or did you trade it for something   還是你為了換取什麼出賣了它
Somewhere better just to have it?  一定有個適合它的地方?
Do you know where your love is?  你知道妳的愛在哪嗎?
Do you think that you lost it?  你覺得失去它了嗎?
You felt it so strong, but  你的感覺如此強烈,但
Nothing's turned out how you wanted  卻無法變成你要的




Well, bless my soul  保佑我的靈魂吧
You're a lonely soul  你是個孤單的靈
Cause you won't let go  只因你不會放手
Of anything you hold  任何在你手中的一切



Well, all I need  所有我要的
Is the air I breathe  這裡是我生存之地嗎?
And a place to rest  一個可以讓我休息的地方
My head  讓我的腦袋暫時停止運轉




Do you know what your fate is?  你知道你的命運嗎?
And are you trying to shake it?  你試著扭轉它嗎?
You're doing your best and  你正在努力
Your best look  你最好的一面
You're praying that you make it  你祈禱著能成功




I said I all I need  就要我說的
Is the air I breathe  這裡是我生存之地嗎
And a place to rest  一個可以休息的地方
My head  讓我的腦袋暫時停止運轉



Do you think you can find it?  你認為你可以找到嗎?  x3
Better than you had it   比你更值得擁有它的人
   Do you think you can find it?  你覺得你可以找得到嗎?  x3
Yeah, better than you had it  比你更值得擁有它的人



Whenever the end is   不管結局是何時
Do you think you can see it?  你覺得你可以預見嗎
Well, until you get there  直到你到那兒
Go on, go ahead and scream it  加油,向前行 大聲吶喊吧
Just say it  大聲地說出來 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    EDWINA 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()