我想要的  只是一個擁抱而已





我們之間沒有延伸的關係
We do not have relationship
沒有相互佔有的權利
do not have the right to possess each other
只在黎明混著夜色時 才有淺淺重疊的片刻
We have the short time to meet only before dawn 



白天和黑夜只交替沒交換
It is the switch between day and night, not the exchange
無法想像對方的世界 
There is no way to imagine each other's world 


我們仍堅持各自等在原地
We still insist on waiting at our own spots
把彼此站成兩個世界
become two different worlds 


你永遠不懂我傷悲
You will never understand my sadness
像白天不懂夜的黑 
like the day will never understand the darkness at night
像永恆燃燒的太陽 
Just like the ever-burning sun
不懂那月亮的盈缺
do not understand the ever-changing moon 


你永遠不懂我傷悲
You will never understand my sadness
像白天不懂夜的黑
like the day will never understand the darkness at night.


不懂那星星為何會墜跌 
Don't understand that star will fall off the sky.
 



伸出的手  將會得到的是什麼?







All I wanted, just the feeling that I know you cherish me.

Don't make me feel unimportance at all.






arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    EDWINA 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()